Maker Space and Open Studio Membership
The “Maker Space and Open Studio” Membership program is designed for children who love technology, tinkering, music, and the arts to enjoy unrestricted free time in our Fair Haven studio.
Our Membership is perfect for the student who attends Small Factory’s classes and needs extra time to work on projects or develop new ones as well as children who want to explore new things everyday and jump from project to project.
– Video Production (use of the studio’s video cameras and equipment)
– Stopmotion Animation (create a claymation or pixelation movies)
– Animation (for students who want to continue a project or create a new one using skills learned in class)
– Video Game Design (for students who want to continue a project or create a new one using skills learned in class)
– 3-D Printing (for students who have taken or are currently enrolled in a 3-D Printing class)
– Web based Animation (Scratch), Video Game Design (code.org) and others
– Music Production (Make songs, develop music and use instruments with our digital audio workstations)
Students will enjoy meeting and creating with like-minded kids!
Members can come and go as much as they please during the below times. Students are welcome to do their homework during Member hours.
Ask us about personal tutors and assistance for students working on their college portfolios, if needed.
Days & Times
All ages – Monday – Thursday, 4:00 – 6:00 pm
All ages – Saturday, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Ages 13+ – Monday – Thursday 7:00 – 8:30 p.m.
Ages 13+ – Saturday 12:00 – 2:00 p.m. (perfect time for students looking to build their college portfolio of sample work)
Call 732-212-1088 for more information and/or to register.
Added Bonuses to Membership!
**20% off classes and camps with membership**
** Use of 3D printer **
Prerequisite of one SFP 3D class is required.
**One Free Monthly Kids Night Out or Minecraft Pass**
Once a month, members can choose a FREE Kids Night Out or Minecraft Mania pass.
Weekly Member/ Drop Off Schedule
Mondays 4:00 – 6:00 pm: Create with Clay
Tuesdays 4:00 – 6:00 pm: Work with Cameras
Wednesdays 4:00 – 6:00 pm: What would you do Wednesdays?
*Workshop Wednesdays, STEAM activities 4:00 – 5:30 pm ($15 for members)
Thursdays 4:00 – 6:00 pm: Build and Play with Robots
Saturdays 10:00 am – 12:00 pm: Animation/Video Game
Check out our Drop Off details here.