Small Factory Company Policies
- We require 12 hours notice of cancellation for any of our programs otherwise you forfeit the class.
- Make-up classes can be done throughout the session but must be completed by the final day of the session. If a student misses a class during the last week of the session we reserve the right to reschedule the make-up at a time conducive to our next session.
- In the event of a snow day – we will do our best to offer make-ups that work for you and our staff’s schedule.
- Trial classes will be held the 3rd week of every session.
- Students currently enrolled in a session will be required to re-register by week 3 to ensure a spot in the following session and secure the 10% discount.
- Payment is required prior to class start date or you will be charged an additional $10 fee each week.
- Gift certificates, promo codes or discounts can only be used once per class. Items can not be combined.
- Every new customer must create an account on our new online registration system if they have not done so already. Accounts can be created for customers by our studio manager for a one time fee of $5.
- Small Factory Productions does not permit parents to stay during class times. All programs are drop-off only.